- Refinish aged headlight lenses that have become discolored or dull. Sunlight and other environmental factors such as road debris impact (stones, sand, etc.) really takes a toll on a vehicles headlights after a number of years. Professional restoration will have your headlights looking like new again and makes an amazing impact on the overall appearance of a vehicle even if you’ve previously tried those DIY kits without good results!
LED Interior Lights
- Upgrade your stock halogen bulbs to LED. Get the exact bulbs you need to ditch that dim, yellowish interior lighting in your vehicle to a modern look and make an incredible impact on the look and feel inside your car. They’re easy to install and are available in all the same sizes as your original halogen lights.
LED Interior Lights + Install
- Let us upgrade your stock halogen bulbs to LED. Save the time and effort of installing your new LED bulbs yourself and rest easy knowing your upgrade was completed professionally. For even more piece of mind, when your LED vehicle lights are installed by Royal Customs you’re backed by a 3 year warranty.
One Step Paint Polish
- One step paint correction is excellent bang-for-your buck and the best recommendation for most daily driven cars. Buffing your vehicle with a polishing pad will remove minor scuffs, scratches and swirls in your vehicle’s paint and restore the brilliant luster that fades with the years. Deeper scratches will be left behind but the majority of minor imperfections that often completely cover a vehicle will be removed.
Two Step Compound and Polish
- Two step paint correction provides the best results possible and will remove many of the more significant flaws in a vehicles paint when compared with a one step process. If you want as close to a showroom quality, mirror finish as possible this will do the trick.